Sunday, November 14, 2010

This guy I like is in my class, but I don't know if he likes me too?

I like this boy, and I think he likes me too. I don't know how to tell him I like him, but I really want to tell him because I'm confident he likes me too. This is what I'm thinking of doing:



Steps:

1) Ask my friend to talk to him, and get them to start talking about who they like.

2) Step into the conversation and start to do Dares.

3) Make sure before all this, friend knows the dare: I dare you, [my crushes name], to hug [my name]!

4) At first say: Eww! Gross! But then make sure friend has something you really like, and your crush really likes: For me, Chocolate, and him a rubber bouncey ball (awkward).

5) Make friend hold them up and say: Now, will you do the dare?

6) If not say: Whatever... Lets do truth or dare!

7) When It gets to crush, make sure friend asks: Truth or Dare? If its dare, friend will say: I dare you to express your true feelings for [my name]. If its Truth friend asks: Is it True that you, [crushes name], like [my name]?

8) If its true or if he expresses it saying: Well, I sorta like her. Then make sure you go after crush. When asked Truth or dare by your friend... Truth: Is it true you feel the same way for [crushes name], [my name]? Dare: I dare you to say if you do or don't feel the same way for {crushes name], [my name]!

9) If its true for both go: aww! OMGod! Thanks alot!



Is this a good plan? If so, why? I'll be choosing best answer with the best point in it...This guy I like is in my class, but I don't know if he likes me too?
I understand you're kids and that's probably why it's sounds a little childish ^_^ lol but I did think number 1 wasn't a bad idea. The thing you should do is flirt with this guy and see how he reacts. If he reacts positively then you're in. This means he feels an attraction to you. (Reacting positively to flirting usually means playing along) If you can tell it makes him awkward then you're in trouble. But don't totally give up. Make sure you drop hints that you like him without actually telling him. If your friend tells you that he likes you (if you try number 1) then you should be fine. Although I do think the truth or dare thing is a little bit childish. Keep an open mind, and keep your hopes dead center (very hard to do but worth it). And remember that taking risks is all part of the game (of life). Best of luck...



-Haxial

No comments:

Post a Comment