Sunday, November 14, 2010

Help on a girl I have a huge crush on?

Im 15 and this girl i like is quite younger than me. She's grade eight and im grade nine. I have all academic classes with her, every other day. I also hang out with her and her friends during lunch. Her friends usually talks to me but she doesn't seem to be able to start a conversation with me. I used to talk to her a lot but as the days passed, I became more shy talking to her. I can't even make myself say comments like you look nice today. Whenever i make myself say those, I have second toughts. She asks me questions though, like what time is it or what is our math homework etc. but she doesn't ask me anything like how is your lunch or something or do you have a sibling. Her friends usually asks me those kind of questions (all girls). Also if she ask me a question it always starts with ';Hey (then my name) (then the question). is this a sign that she doesn't like me?



Eye contact is quite weird. I see her staring at me then quickly stares at another guy. I know she is not the flirty-type. Maybe my eyes are just playing tricks cause i use my peripheral vision.



anyways, how can you tell if she likes me?



Other than that, i can't remember what to add anymore or i don't know what to write anymore.Help on a girl I have a huge crush on?
HA!

thats like not obvious at all that she totally likes you



dam, hate that u cant use sarcasm, but she totally likes you

shes just shy



so heres what u do

first

start a conversation

say something like

hey, whats up?

or (only works on mondays)

whatd u do this weekend?



then she'll say something

then u try to build up off of it like

ex. oh, i went to the movies and saw unborn



u say

oh, really? heard that movie was really dumb



then keep talkin

and like in the middle of the conv say something like oh, i like your hair, it looks nice today



then few more sentences, then say that you have to go and ask her for her phone number before u leave

remeber

confidence is all u need

dont have second thoughts, just think to urself ( what would i lose?)Help on a girl I have a huge crush on?
You'd never know.



People may like to go ';hi-and-bye'; or ask simple questions like ';hey tomorrow must bring what?'; may be someone who is interested in you but just too shy to strike up a casual conversation.



Maybe she is slightly interested in you cause you say that she stares at you during lessons. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment