Sunday, November 14, 2010

Crush or just being nice? help!!?

Shy guys I need your help on this one.



A guy I have like for a while now but never have REALLY talked to is in one of my classes at the high school. We talk every now and then like he will make little comments here and there. Today I walked out of my class room and I was holding a book and he came up and talk to me. We started talking about the book and stuff. He is very very shy and doesnt start conversations with anyone in that class so I was pretty amazed when he came up to me and just started talking. although while we were talking he was acting pretty shy, ya know head down smiling alot avoiding eye contact blushing but still talking. Would you say it would be good for me to start talking to him more. How should I go about getting his number to text or something like how should I ask?



In all honesty do you think he has a thing for me?



:)Crush or just being nice? help!!?
Awh that's cute :) hah

but anyways yeah i think now its fine

if you just went up to him and be like hey because

now you know he is comfortable talking to you and so are

you.... so i was thinking the next time you see be he hey how

are you ....and then when your about to go off to where your next class is be like oh by the way whats your number i'll text you later then hopefully he'll be like oh its and what ever his number is well good luck ! :)Crush or just being nice? help!!?
yeah go for his penis.

No comments:

Post a Comment