Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do you talk to a shy guy if your shy too?

So it's simple. I like this guy whose really shy. He's outgoing when he's with guys but when he won't even walk up to a girl. That's what I've heard about him from my friends, and that he's never kissed a girl, he's never had a girlfriend, I'd be the best he could get, and he's nice. I'm the exact same, just I'm outgoing with girls and too shy to talk to him cause I like him. We only talk on MSN cause we're both too shy. I don't know if he's too shy to talk to me or because he just doesn't even think about talking to me. I'm way to shy to talk to him. If I can't talk to guys how am I supposed to talk to my crush? I just don't want to go up to him and start a conversation. How can I get him to notice me and at least say hey? I think he thinks I'm annoying though, on MSN cause I always say hey to him first. Maybe I'm just paranoid.How do you talk to a shy guy if your shy too?
wow i had this same problem me and this girl were kinda freinds at the end of middle school and then in high school she sat right next to me in study bloc we rarely talked only on myspace, and even though i could talk with my freinds boy/ girl normally i couldn' with her and she was too shy to talk with me .

look you should talk to him before u loose your chance ya i know easier said then done just look for anything noticeable to start a conversation( sports teams, music bands, school assignment, etc) if u don't u WILL regret that u didn't

good luck.How do you talk to a shy guy if your shy too?
Just ask if he wants to hang out some time. Nothing builds friendships/relationships more than hanging out in person. If he doesn't want to, he clearly is not interested in you. But wait for some other responses first, just to think about your options.
Nah you are being too paranoid. You just have to pluck up the courage to talk to him, otherwise you will end up regretting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment