Sunday, November 14, 2010

Answer if your mature?

So, I'm 20 yrs old, and live in a mormon city. Which is what i believe is the cause of me being a virgin still. (i'm not mormon). I'm a part time firefighter/emt, and a part time pool and spa parts, chemicals, and accesories salesman. I live in my very nice trailer on the side of my parent's house, and don't have any friends. I'd really like a girlfriend, but don't know anyone. In a place like this, in my situation, how do I get a girl? How do you approach a pretty women you don't know, and get a date with her? (for example, I've got a crush on a women that works at the local gas station) What are some good ways to go about it? How do you start a conversation?Answer if your mature?
First: Talk to her, find out stuff like how was her day, how has the whether been for her, and what she thinks about the stuff thats going on overseas. Then, ask her for coffee sometime maybe, if she where interestested. Then, if she accepts, when at coffee get to know her personal details, like if she has any brothers, sisters ext and find something to talk about that you guys like. DO NOT EVER and I mean EVER bring up the topic of sex until you have firstly taken her out for a dinner, movies and she wants you to go back to her place. I've seen so many guys do it its just not funny and it only shows your a pig looking for one thing. Dont even drop hints, be decent. But go for coffee a few times before you ask her to dinner, and dont make it a mission to get into her pants, get to know her and teat her like an angel. Women are fragile, and you need to treat with care...

Also, when in bed tell her, you know I'm actually still virgin, and if shes not she'll be the experianced one, no harm done.Answer if your mature?
find general thing to talk about...........
If you really like her start flirting and talking to her allot. then when the time is right ask her on a movie date or something.

If she says yes take her to an action packed movie or a horror that way if shes scared she'll go to you.

After that kiss her.

works for my bf
Just go to the gas station, and say something like, ';I have 2 tickets reserved for Friday's 9:00 showing of (some movie). I wonder if you'd like to see it with me?';



You just need to chat with people a bit to get to know them. Maybe do that for a week or so before asking.

Good luck!
I feel that what happens as we mature, we find out friends aren't real friends and we have fewer and fewer of them as we progress. I think

you will find a woman soon and there is nothing wrong with waiting or simply not having sex at your age. If you like this woman, next time you are around her, go up to her and say hi, how are you doing today?

That's a good way to start out a conversation. When she talks back

look her in the eyes and actually listen to what she says. That goes a long way in her book. Then just casually ask her if she would like to go for a cup of coffee or lunch sometime. Who knows , she might say yes. If it doesn't work out with her, then I have to emphasize being

patient, and you will find a girl to start a relationship with soon. Maybe you can try a dating sight or a personal ad. Good luck and hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment