Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to deal with this crush?

Okay we used to be pretty good friends and we used to talk a lot in msn and have fun together at parties. Since I wasn't sure about my feelings I ignored this girl but after 2 months I realised that I like her more than just as a friend. I started keeping in touch with her more often but I noticed that during ignoring her she had changed a lot and we aren't that close anymore.



Over a week ago I told about my feelings to her. We had a cruise with our mates and I pulled her aside and said I want to talk with her. We talked for 1 hour and after that she said I had changed her whole view of me and she also added she has never talked like this with anyone. She also said good things about me to her friends. But after that things have gone awkward. I've tried to forget her since she said she isn't looking for relationship. At school she does the same things like she used to do in old days... she looks me straight in the eyes and smiles. It's very hard to approach her since she doesn't start conversations in msn/facebook anymore and she always hangs with a group of friends.



How can I make her contact me? How could I finally get her?

I really need your tips

ThanksHow to deal with this crush?
try talking to her on msn and start the conversations, get the ball rolling. if shes staring at you and smiling thats a good sign so go for it! good luck!
  • Looking for toddler bed set
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment