Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ever at a Loss for Words with your CRUSH?

I'm normally a pretty eloquent person when it comes to everyday conversation, but lately, every time I talk to my crush, I cant seem to form a nice sentence that makes any real sense. It's like there's a paralyis that overcomes me, and I just cant quite be ';myself'; around him no matter how much I want to open up to him.



Any of you ever felt like that? Any suggestions (if applicable to my situation)?



Let's start a Support Group-- lolEver at a Loss for Words with your CRUSH?
Well, sorry but, with guys I don't get all scared sorry.Ever at a Loss for Words with your CRUSH?
We could actually start a group. It hapens to me all the time. I have no suggestions. Sorry.
I have been there. I don't know of any quick fixes but experiencing things that build a persons own character seem to help out greatly with this.
I totally know how you feel. I'm like that myself around guys. Not as much as I used to (thank goodness) but it still can be annoying.

There's not really much I can suggest to get over it. It takes time to feel comfortable around your crush. I say give it time. the more

you hang out with him the easier it gets.

Just try to be yourself.
let him know how you feel, just like you told us.

you can laugh about it together,...humor will bring you back to being comfortable.
ive felt like that before i cant give you advice on what to do but i would be quick about doing something cuz it'll get worse with time mabye its not the same for girls but it almost ate me alive trying to talk to my crush

No comments:

Post a Comment