Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I start a on line conversation.... she already likes me?

My high school crush came into town for 2 weeks and we hung out every night while she was here, we just hung out, When we were alone at night she put on a movie she layed in my lap, we held hands, and she started asking if their was a girl in my life i said no, she said she thought I was hot... we flirted but she was my friend and I didnt have the courage to kiss her and I regret not doing so now... real badly, I gave her a kiss on the cheek the next morning but thats it. We hang out everytime she is in town but when she is at school we rarely talk. So I wanna talk to her on line now (myspace) but I dont know how to start a conversation with her, I mean one that will last. Of course i wanna do this so I can tell her how much I like her, etc. But i dont just wanna send her a message saying I wanted to kiss you that night but i was scarred or I think your hot we should hook up. I wanna start a conversation so we can find out of if we truely like each other beyond friendship.How do I start a on line conversation.... she already likes me?
Just have a normal conversation and you'll find the right time to say that stuff =D
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment