Sunday, November 14, 2010

GUYS (maybe girls too): Would you think this is weird??? I REALLY NEED YOUR OPINION!!!!?

Pretty much everyone I've talked with said I should just talk to him, if I like him (it would be the first time I talk to my crush.). Btw, I'm 16



So, you guys, wouldn't it freak you out if you were eating lunch alone at school and some girl just walked over to you, sat down beside you and said hi and started a friendly conversation with you, but you've never seen the girl before??? I mean, you'd probably reject the girl, because it's just weird for people to just pop out of nowhere and do that, wouldn't you???



I could really use your opinion....... should I do that? pop out and start talking??? how would you HONESTLY react if this happened to you???



Anyway, thanks a lot!!GUYS (maybe girls too): Would you think this is weird??? I REALLY NEED YOUR OPINION!!!!?
Yes it is weird. Do you have any friends in common? They can introduce you to one another. Or you can say ';hi is this seat taken?'; sit and then have a little chit chat like, this school year sucks right? or something to start the conversation. Good luckGUYS (maybe girls too): Would you think this is weird??? I REALLY NEED YOUR OPINION!!!!?
no i dont think thats creepy. thats you being nice its sweet:)
i think it would be sweet but im a girl so i probably think differently than guys



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Don't be afraid...go for it. You will regret it if you don't. Me myself would be flattered if a lady came over and started a conversation with me.
I'm not assuming anything, but is there any particular reason he's sitting alone?? Either not wanting friends, or is the shy type, I'm guessing. If he doesn't want friends, I'm sure you can guess how he'll react. But if he's just shy, I'm sure he'll appreciate the company, although it'll be awkward at first.
no i don't think that weird. Weird is if a girl came up to up and start rubbing her *ss on you. You should go up to him. I would be what is going on who is this but as i get to know you I would consider you as my friend.
you could just be like ';hi i dont have anyone else to sit with, so can i sit with you?'; and if he says no then be like ';fine you asshole, i wouldn;t wanna sit with a loner anyways'; but if he says yess then start a conversation with him. and every day make sure he notices you maybe talking with your frends or something and try to impress him, or you could say ';you seem really nice, wanna catch a movie with me on ______ (day).'; after the conversation is over. and if he says sorry but i got plans or somethin like that then say ';ok, then maybe some other time'; and if u want his number, ask him if u could see his fone (during the conversation) and put your number in, and then call your fone with his fone so that way you have his number. hope it helps.
no i like a girl who can talk to me. i would not reject her. do it.
No, I think it would be sweet, I mean only the jerks would reject girls, but I'd be happy if you came over and started a conversation if I was the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment