Sunday, November 14, 2010

What can I say to my crush at the opening dance when school starts ?

Hi I am invited to the opening dance along with my old classmates at the school i gratuated from this spring.

My crush for over 2 years is going to be there and this is probably the last time i'll ever see him and i can say that i have never actually talked to him in a real conversation, he probably does not know that i exist......



i want to say something uggghhh i just want to get to know him but i don't know how :(



i really need your helpWhat can I say to my crush at the opening dance when school starts ?
just say hello and how are you? if he added more to it then be open and say what you feel in a manner that you will not be embar.rassedWhat can I say to my crush at the opening dance when school starts ?
You know what I'd do if I were you?



I'd go straight to him and say that he's my crush for over 2 years until now, he'll be flattered or surprised.. Either way



Boys like honesty, trust me.



It'd be a great risk, but it'd be the biggest chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment