Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is this too little of an amount of conversation?

every couple of days, me and my crush will talk for about 5-10 minutes over actually something we find interesting and something we'll actually talk about instead of the 2 second long conversation everyday of ';hi'; ';hey'; ';whats up?'; ';nothing you?'; ';nothing'; or ';how was your day?'; ';it was good/okay yours?'; ';it was fine'; the end. (Im usually the one to start those conversations and he's usually the one to start the interesting ones.)

He likes me back (last time I checked, and I'm pretty sure he still does) and he's also shy, which might play a factor.

Should I try to talk about interesting things more often with him?Is this too little of an amount of conversation?
yes just talk to him some more and if after a while he doesnt make a move then u could if u wanted to. Just keep letting him know ur interested

No comments:

Post a Comment