Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is my crush interupting because he is jealous?

My crush doesn't really talk to me (but says hi when he sees me). I show a lot of interest and signs that I like my crush and when I talk to other guys (even though I'm not interested in them) my crush stares at me and he looks kind of angry (but I really don't know if I was imagining it). Also once another guy sat next to me and started to talking %26amp; laughing with me etc. I talked to him out of politeness. My crush was in the same room and then he just got up and left, then after a bit he came back and interupted the conversation by talking to the guy. After that the guy just left after talking to my crush (I don't know what he told him)



He interupted me 'twice' and everytime he sees me talking to a guy, he follows me around e.g. he comes into the same room as me.

I've been thinking about this a lot and wondering whether it's all my imagination or if he was really jealous.



Guys, especially shy guys, how would you act if you were jealous when your crush is talking to another guy. Girls answers are very appreciated :)Is my crush interupting because he is jealous?
yeah he deff. likes you and hates seeing you show interest or even be friendly to other guys because he wants you to just be like that with him and only him. So make sure you flirt with him allot and remind him he is the only one in your heart, not any other guysIs my crush interupting because he is jealous?
it sounds like he's too shy to tell you how he feels so he tries to make sure you don't like any other guys so that eventually he will work up the courage to tell you he likes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment