Saturday, November 13, 2010

Having a Crush - Does she like me back?

It all started pretty much at the beginning of this month, the first two weeks of school had passed and I've gotten my introductions to my classmates for most of my classes out of the way. Then, one day at the beginning of my English class, the girl I have a crush on started talking to me, asking, ';Your name is (my name), right?'; followed with a smile. I looked into her eyes and was instantly hypnotized by her beauty, still somewhat shocked that she was actually talking to me, I smiled and responded, ';Yea..., you're (her name), right?';. She sort of blushed and told me I was right. After that, class had started and we didn't talk for the rest of the period but sort of glanced at each other. The next day I realized she is in three of my classes. Well, since she and I were introduced to each other personally, she would say hi to me when I entered each of the classes I have with her, and sometimes she would joke around calling me a stalker for being in so many classes with her, I would joke around too, sarcastically saying I am stalking her. By now you realize how crazy this is making me, but it gets better. My English class is the class she talks to me the most, she usually starts a conversation with me about school work or sometimes about our personal lives, I always smile and give her full eye contact when responding, also one of my friends in my class can see how interested I am in her and usually laughs when I ignore him when talking to her. So, one day in my English class, we had one of our little conversations, and near the end of the class I could tell she was drawing something in her notebook, but I was thinking realistically and knew it was nothing for me, probably something for one of her friends. Then a couple minutes later I saw her folding up the piece of paper, writing one more thing on it when folded, then gave it to one of the people sitting next to her. She told the person to pass it to me, starting to get nervous I took the piece of paper smiling only to find it saying ';BFFs 4ever'; with two stick figures smiling, I opened the folded paper to find it having a drawing of a heart with a flower sprouted out of it saying ';To my BFF: (my name)';. I instantly felt weightless with affection. She told me to keep it and put it in my room, I promised her I would.



Now here is the big question, does she like me back or is she just being a friendly person? I left out quite of bit of other small things that happened in these last 3 weeks, but included all of the major things that happened. I feel so motivated to go to school because of her, but recently after her week long trip, I find her becoming less interested in me. She usually will say hi to me in my English class, but I usually have to start a conversation to talk with her. Please help me with an answer, I don't want this to slip away, I have had two crushes before, but this one is nothing like the others, I really believe we both have mutual feelings for each other. Thanks for reading.Having a Crush - Does she like me back?
wow she really likes you :)

i think it would be fun to stay friends for a bit longer and flirt with her and just go along with everything she does but you know still do your own thing so you dont seem obsessed and then who knows...something will probably happen and if she is still acting this way and nothing has happened and you really like her and want to be with her (bf and gf) then ask her out because I have a feeling she'll say yes :)Having a Crush - Does she like me back?
man id love to have a relationship like this again. dont ask her out. be her best friend. its much better and if you go out with here it will be awkward... trust me... the best thing that could happen is yall become best friends and hang out alot and one day yall will have a romantic kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment