Saturday, November 13, 2010

How to keep a conversation with my crush going on myspace?

i know i've asked this questions but there were no helpful answers..



my crush was the one who FIRST started talking to me on the internet, (i know him in real life but never talked to him b/c he goes to a different school), he made a topic '; 鈾?'; so i think he likes me..? he said hello then i said hey hows your day blah blah and then the conversation would always stop on the end of his line.



i think he does WANT to talk to me because i was gone the whole day yesterday and he wrote a bulliten ';no more messages... :( '; %26lt;-- he never done that before. i think he was pointing that at me because his friends aren't on that much and with his '; 鈾?'; topic, i really think he likes me.



i like him too but i just can't keep a good conversation going with him since he would always end it %26amp; i have nothing else to say..what do i do? How to keep a conversation with my crush going on myspace?
Ask him about your day, and tell him about yours, but when you tell him about yours don't go on and on... cuz he may get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment