Saturday, November 13, 2010

How To start A convo with your crush?

Howdy. yat agin another one about guys. This is the same guy as before. I thought about it and have to decided to attempt to talk to him. But this is where a problem arises, what do I say or ask. Tell me what should I say, I can't come out with a compliment or something along those lines. I was planning on asking him if he would help me with science (i am not bad at it just to let you know). So tell how should I start a conversation with him?How To start A convo with your crush?
Don't pretend to be dumb - that just sucks and will come back to bite you too. Is there any way you can kind of 'bump into him' and joke about it. And then every time you see him you both have something to laugh/joke about. Please just don't dumb yourself down, that's awful!How To start A convo with your crush?
read the newspaper.. find an interesting piece of current events and go up to him and start talking to him about it.. or just simply ask him about him.. if hes seen any goo dmovies lately? has he heard so and so's band? and always have a few conversation topics hidden away in your pocket.. like for example.. ';has he been following the americain election or has he heard about the drug cartel running rampid on the golf islands, cutting of peoples feet and having them wash up on shor (true story) anything.. just talk to him.. maybe ask him to coffee or tea :)
I think you should talk about things you like..

music,t.v,actors..or what ever..

and the conversation will happen it self!!

No comments:

Post a Comment