Saturday, November 13, 2010

Is this a good way to start talking to my crush?

now, i've been thinking about how am i going to talk to my crush for the first time, i've never had a boyfriend, so correct me if you think i shouldn't it:



me:hey, how's you?

him: good, what about you?

me: i'm good, thanks!

me: what you been up to?

me: how come i hardly seen you in town?



them are just ideas, but i was thinking of telling him that i seen his pictures on facebook, and he looked buff.

i seriously don't know

how would YOU start a conversation with your crush?



im 14, he's 15..Is this a good way to start talking to my crush?
to talk to my crush, i'd go w/ the classic Joey from FRIENDS ';How you doin.'; but thats me. your possibilty of your conversation would make him feel like he is being interrogated. do not do that! give him a chance to answer and get rid of the last question. just be really flirty. peace outIs this a good way to start talking to my crush?
YOUR FOURTEEN just talk to him like you would with normal friends
Tell him hes buff guys love complements
Uhm don't expect him to say anything similar to what you've planned it out to be. The way I started talking to my crush before we began dating was exactly to be myself, a random hyper happy bouncy sweet girl with a quirky sense of humor...so I'd rather not say what my first words were to him, except hello. Just talk and don't anticipate anything.
no idea
Just talk to him as you would with a friend.
this is what i would do:

Me: Hey how have you been latly?

Him: O ive been good! how bout you?

Me: Same here! so did u see what _____ or _____ did? soo funny! ha

(Gossip is a good convo starter)

Him: Omg ik he was all like ____ lol

Me: haha ya we iwas thinking to see a movie this weekend with some friends want to come?

Him: sure! or im busy maybe another time!!





Never say he looks buff!!! he may fel un comfortable with that.
It is ok but i think u shouldnt plan it out



Help me



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al0d5a8Y8ZTjEE0AaJnCvJrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091021150208AA0BuXI
well if i were u i would just start talking to him like as if we were friends and u can tell him about his facebook but don't say that he looks buff in-front of him. ^-^
IM him talk to him on AIM or sumthing lol that how me and my crush got started its less awkaward
Well it sounds like u r hot so where do u live I live n enterprise if u do to meet me at the school not high school so if u do 5:30 O.K
HOLEE CRAP, GURL! Just talk to him like a normal person. Ask for a pencil in math or something. DON'T creep, or ask him to do anything! Please, you're like fourteen, be casual and act NORMAL OR HE WILL NEVER LOOK AT YOU AGAIN. Just kidding. But, really.
im a14 yr old guy and i wud like it if a girl said that i lookd buff in my photos, but dont lie! if the dude isnt buff, dont call him buff ull just make him feel bad.
Don't anticipate what you think he will say. Just go with the flow and be yourself. I wouldn't compliment him just yet, not in that way anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment