Saturday, November 13, 2010

What are ways to tell your crush you like them?

I really like this guy and I want him to ask me to prom. We both know each other, but don't really talk to each other. Since proms 2 months away, i need to start working on him. We have no classes together and I can only see him before/after school and in between classes. I can make him laugh easily and we do have things in common. And he is really shy



A day ago we had a conversation:

Me: Hey ____

__: Hey Me

Me: How was you weekend?

__: Good, how was yours?

Me: Good (then it had to stop because I was walking up the stairs



Then yesterday, while I was walking down the hallway leaving to go to the bus, we made eye contact and at the same time he said ';Hi Me '; and smiled while I said ';See ya ___';



Last night, at school there was a 3v3 tourney and our team ended up playing his team. we were losing badly so we were all joking around and i was making everyone laugh a bit. At the end, he came up to me and with a big smile said ';Good game ___';. Does that show interest?



BUT



The next day, I facebook chatted him about the 3v3 tournament and he seemed so bored with the conversation. I asked 4 questions and got 4 answers, then I waited to see if he would ask me anything- but all i got was ';I have to go. bye ___'; Whats up with that? So he was never interested?



I'm so confused? What should I do?What are ways to tell your crush you like them?
You: Yo! I like you n stuff. . . . willyoupleasegooutwithmeplease?

Him: (whatever he says)What are ways to tell your crush you like them?
just ask him
Best way: come out straight and ask him.
Flirt with him and see if he flirts back or not. If he does.. then i'm pretty sure you've got your answer(: Good luck!



Please answer mine?? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
well, first off, don't assume that everybody around you is always acting logically - they aren't. If him seeming short on facebook wasn't really like him, don't take it personally. If he's really shy, eye contact is probably your best friend - let him catch you looking and then look away really quickly a few times. If he's aware of that sort of thing it will get him thinking at least, and you can go from there. Smiles are a great help too - particularly the right kind, if you know what I mean. I guess just pay attention to him, enough to let him know, but be careful you don't push it too far - shy people tend to like approaching things at their own pace so they can get comfortable with the whole idea.
  • dating to find
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment