Saturday, November 13, 2010

How to talk to your crush?

I like this guy, who knows I like him.

But I've been kind of ignoring him lately (playing hard-to-get -_-)

but he doesn't like me back. (If a guy knows you like him, why not ask you out right? And he hasn't done that.)



We were acquaintances before that. We talked and stuff, but never been in a full in-depth conversation. But now that he knows, any chance of friendship was wiped off. Because it's so awkward.



He tries to talk sometimes, but then the conversation just dies out. And vice versa.



But he's really shy, and so am I. So it's really hard to get anywhere.

I just want to be friends(or acquaintances again at least) but whenever I try to talk to him, I start panicking and stuttering and blushing and he has this annoyingly straight face.



So how can I talk to a guy, who I haven't talked with in a while, who knows I like him, who is shy?

And I don't want to appear like I'm throwing myself at him?

would he even think that if I talked to him a lot?



Or wut? I just can't be myself around him..



OH and I'm 14...he's 13 in case that somehow matters.How to talk to your crush?
omg Am i and u twins? Why we have the same problem?

I stopped talking 2 my crush for a while and i realised nothing would really happen, if he wanna talk 2 u, and there was some awkward time, it's because u were nervous, couldnt think of anything to talk, why dont u just get his msn and talk on the internet? From there u would build the relationship again without awkward

No comments:

Post a Comment