Saturday, November 13, 2010

What is the best why to start a conversation with your crush!!!?

I go to school with this guy and he is one of the hottest goth/punk guys I have seen. He is really nice and we have a lot in common but when he wants to talk with me I get butterflies and it creeps me out!!! How can I get over that.

I am starting high school on the 23!!!What is the best why to start a conversation with your crush!!!?
Act calm and if that doesn't work then think of something that is calming.



If your around him and hes looking at you, don't get all shaky and start babbling to one of your friends about nothing or be all clumsy.... all you have to do is pretend that hes not looking at you! It should work.



Normally the boy will start the conversation. If he says hi.... say hi back! Hes probably just as nervous as you are. One way to start a conversation would be to ask what the homework is... or if hes doing anything over the weekend. Or you can compliment him.



One more thing.... good luck during the new school year!What is the best why to start a conversation with your crush!!!?
try to remember that he is probably just as nervous as you are
well darlin as long as you like him youll have the butterflies, at least in the beginnin. this guy im seein i had the butterflies to. some of it could just be nervous of not makin a fool of yourself around him. i still get excited bout my friend an we been seein each other for a few months now. gotta admit it feels good to look forward to someone your crazy bout huh
wanna f u c k
just be like hey whats up?.. what are you doing after school?.. just be calm about it and dont freak the kid out..
talk to him about the new goth Cd's

talk about evanescence
goth/punk???

omg ok
';Hi.';
well just do something cool that will get his attetion
say dude, you are looking pretty bodacious... u rockkk !!! LOL
im no fred flintstone but i'll make ur bedrock



Its easy ..



ive lost my teddy bear.......do u want to sleep with me tonight?
Which of my 43 ear piercings do you like best?
well just talk to him like he is one of your friends. ask questions and things, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment