Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blast from the past? Oppertunity? should I ask her? I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!?

so me and this girl dated back int eh 8th grade. I was stoupid then and broke up with her because she had acme. It was really funny because of course then I got acme soon afterword, anyways she was like tottaly crushed and even cried. I asked her out months later, and tehn she broke it off before we even went on one date.

At the start of this year I saw her for the first time again. I don't know, she really isnt teh type of person I hang with, but something about her has me going crazy about her! I have a total crush on her. Anyways I overheard a conversation between her and her freind on the bus about her finding a homecoming date. I got excited, but then I looked on her myspace page and saw that she is in a relationship. I dont think she is, but do not know how to handel the situation because I have not talked to her in over 3 years.

So the other angle is how to ask her to homecoming. Should I just straight out ask her, or do something clever. I was thinking of makeing a card, and handing it to her as she gets off the bus. That was she has a day to think about it.

what are your suggestions,

Thanks

WillBlast from the past? Oppertunity? should I ask her? I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!?
I think that first you're going to have to show her that you've matured, because she probably still thinks of you as an 8th grade jerk (no offense).

When you walk past her in class (or on the bus) say, ';Hi (her name),'; smile, then keep walking. It will get her thinking of you... differently than before.

Then after a week, you can give her your card. It all takes time!

No comments:

Post a Comment