Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Question about a simple crush (gr 8)?

i told this guy that i liked him.. he didnt really tell me something.. all he told me was ';oh yeah your friend told me'; and gave me a hug. (this happened about 3 days ago on monday) tuesday i didnt want to talk to him cause i felt weird around him for what happened on monday. so i didnt talk to him at all. but fortunately he came up to me and told me '; i smell good'; and smiled + gave me a hug. i talked to him how his football was going and stuff. we lasted like 5 mins talking since i was gonna miss the bus. And today i was waiting for him to come up to me... he sat at my table with his friends. we hardly talked and he hardly looked at me. but i swear he was looking at me when i was looking away. He started a conversation about what classes i had after 6 period.. but i ended it soo quick like 4 mins later we stopped talking.. i didnt mean to do that.. i wanted to talk to him (like ive been dying to talk to him) but then i end up avoiding him! so then in the cafeteria, i went to get some water, when a guy was sitting in my seat and so i tap on him in the back and i was like ';that's my seat'; and he moved. once i sat down on my chair, i feel a tap. i look on the other side at it was him and he's like ';that's my seat';. (WHICH WAS JUST WHAT I DID!) and then i smile at him and he smiles back but then says ';im joking im joking!'; and laughs. i laugh too but then we stopped talking. Do u think that he thinks that im avoiding him on purpose? cause i dont mean to. and i really want to talk to him but i get so nervouse i end the conversation in like 2 minutes. i also really need to know if he's into me... well thanxQuestion about a simple crush (gr 8)?
sounds like he's nervous and doesn't know how to react lol just call and talk to him about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment