Sunday, November 14, 2010

Crush problem...plsss plss plss help me!!?

hey ppl.....well i have a crush on a girl in our school and i got to know her on facebook during the vacations. We used to share a lot of stuff through messages and we were really close. As school started i see her very often and all we do is just smile at each other. im a SHY guy so i find it very difficult to start a conversation with her. we dont even chat or ,message in facebook now. for the past 2 days ive seen her everywhere i go to in school and yesterday i saw her standing right outside my class with her friends watching me...i really weanted to talk to her but i didnt have the confidence to do so and i am regretting. I really Love her. can someone please tell me how i can get her attention back and how can i start a conversation the next time i meet her? please help me i really need your help. thank you in advance.Crush problem...plsss plss plss help me!!?
Ok well I'm pretty shy too, and a guy...but my advice for you is start slow. First start by just saying hi, hello, etc, then maybe continue by asking how her day was or what she has planned later today.Go at your own pace though, sooner or later you will get used to talking to her, that's all the advice I've got, hope it helps, good luck.Crush problem...plsss plss plss help me!!?
I really like her* you dont even know her how could you love her?

Makes no sense.

But anyways uh just go talk to her.

Say how you havent talked in a while and say maybe we should like hang out and go to the movies.

Some girls like shy guys, but if you keep going the way you are going then shes going to think that you aren't interested in her at all. Talk about something you both have in common and then the conversation will just be smooth.

You can do it.
just pick a moment, you'll eyes will eventually meet again, trust me girls don't get over crushes taht easily. just think about it, what do you gain from whimping out? if you know shes interested then go for it, if not whats the worst that could happen?
I went through something similar to you in high-school, but we didn't have facebook, myspace or even the internet to the extent that we do now.



Here is the mistake that I made back in high-school. I made the mistake of looking at the step of going and talking to a girl I liked as a life-changing event. I kept thinking to myself ';she could be the one! this could be it!'; then I would imagine how life would be like if we got together and then went all the way to imagining myself married to her.



The truth is, I was over-thinking it. I tried to motivate myself with imaginary drill Sergeant speeches, notions about being some kind of larger-than-life hero and all of that.



Don't bother with that. it doesn't work. Wanna know what works? Walk up and say hi. Just do it. Don't try and figure out what your future is going to be like together, because that's not guaranteed.



The reason why she stopped having contact with you on facebook is that she is convinced that you are not interested. Show her that you are. Don't bother with trying to come up with the perfect conversation starter. Just ask her how she's doing. Maybe ask her about things she posted on facebook or maybe ask her about things she likes.



The goal you should have here is to establish a rapport with her in person. A rapport (pronounced ra-por) is the comfort level you have with someone. You just need to establish face to face contact. Don't focus on trying to make her your girlfriend just yet. Just focus on getting to know her to see if maybe you guys have enough in common to consider going further.

No comments:

Post a Comment