Sunday, November 14, 2010

Do you think he has a crush on me too?

I鈥檝e had a crush on this guy at school since I met him last year. He sort of showed more signs recently鈥?All my friends say he likes me, but I want to see what you guys think.



Sure he likes me:

1. He asked me to prom and I said yes

2. He told all his friends that he going with me

3. He invited me to his after party

4. We鈥檙e paying couples price

5. He stares at me A LOT whenever I鈥檓 in the room鈥?people have started to notice

6. He blushes when I talk sometime and stutters sometimes when he talks

7. He most likely always talks to me and I鈥檓 not always the one who starts the conversations鈥?br>
8. He usually sits by me. I鈥檓 in a class with all guys and sometimes he sits with his guy friends and I sit at the other table and sometimes if I鈥檓 sitting alone, he鈥檒l come to sit by me

9. When he sits next to me, his body is faced towards me

10. He sometimes walks me to class and waits for me if I have to like drop off something or whatever

11. Whenever I鈥檓 in the lunch room he in (we eat in classrooms since It a small school) he always talks to me even though his friends are there

12. If I drop something by accident, he most likely always picks it up

13. He compliments me if I have my hair up cute or if I have a cute outfit on

14. He always asks me to be his partner in a project and then he like always talks to me during it

15. His friends have been a lot nicer to me lately (some of them are my friends because we鈥檙e in the same classes)



Not sure he likes me:

1. Every now and then there will be like one day when he doesn鈥檛 really talk to me. He still stares at me, but he doesn鈥檛 bring up the conversations and gets like all quiet

2. I鈥檝e never been out with him outside of school

3. I was the one who asked him for his number

4. He doesn鈥檛 say much in texts

5. He hasn鈥檛 texted me once during break 鈥?I did but all the conversation was how was your day and he answered good! And the conversation ended

6. I鈥檝e never talked to him on the phone. I鈥檓 going to actually call him tomorrow but he has never really called me



So do you think he likes me or not?Do you think he has a crush on me too?
Yes I think he does...Alot!



By the sound of it he may be a bit shy, and maybe not sure if you like him.

I think that out of everything you said, yes, he does, completely.



Go for it Girl :D



Good Luck,

Missy GDo you think he has a crush on me too?
your making too big of a deal of all the little things that he's doing. if you really like him, maybe you should just ask him if he likes you.
If I were you I'd text him and play the question game and see where it gets you.. ask things like ';why did you tell people we are going out? I'm not mad i'm just wondering'; stuff like that
pros and cons are confusing. boy's giving you mixed singles! but yeah sure he likes you! if he gets his friends to like you. you know he def. does. go for it!
Their are more signs that he has a crush on you and less signs that he doesn't so I'm positive that he has a crush on you



Hope it helps!!!
Ya he like u...just talk to him about whether he does or not.
as a guy yea those r little signs I'll show but please remember us guy I love a run around, let us feel like u dnt need us and act as though ur not that interested even if u r but dnt get it wrong u dnt keep this up always just until your sure he likes you too because every guy is different
he FOR SURE likes you! luckkkky you!:D

Try to talk to him about it in some way.

He's probably not sure how you feel and that's why he acts different sometimes.

goooooooood luckkkk!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment