Sunday, November 14, 2010

What are the ways to know if a guy has a crush on my friend?

My friend has crush on a guy in our school (we are in grade 10 and we are 15 yrs old) and she hesitates to approche him because she doesnt know if he has the same feeling for her. Sometimes, the way he acts to her its like he has crush on her too but sometimes it looks like he's friendly to her and it also looks like he has doubts that my friends likes him . After that he would mostly start the conversation with her like hi , how are you, whats your next course, etc. So, she cant decide whether to take the next steps without knowing if he likes her back.



What are the ways to know if a guy has a crush on a girl ?



plz help my friend

thanks in advanceWhat are the ways to know if a guy has a crush on my friend?
Ask him...

Do you like ____??

Do you like_______?

Do you like______?!

Do you like me?

Do you like(your friend)?

No comments:

Post a Comment