Sunday, November 14, 2010

Long story will keep your seat warm (: please help?

This guy is confusing..help?

yes, it's one of those does he like me quesions.

it's just he's really confusing.

in french he sits in back of me due to alphabetical order

and he bugs me, talks to me, jokes around and messes with my chair.

we've talked on msn a few times i mostly start the conversations, he said

he likes how i talk and he thinks its cute :)

but then in his msn name he has this girl's name in it with a heart

and they talk all the time and send flirty messages on facebook.

shes a whore but doesnt rly dress it. shes usually quiet and reserved but shes blown guys.

i'm thinking maybe he talks to her because he wants some but im not sure

because ive asked him why he bugs me in class he says its because he's bored.

i asked him in class not on the computer.

then last sunday we had a class walk thing to prepare us for our gruesome walks on the europe trip

in march/april and that day i was dressed normally, jeans, pair of keds and my blue little peacoat. ( we wear uniform at school )

and he kept joking around and saying '; ohh mia nice clothes '; constantly that day even after we to eat at mcdonalds he said it and numerous times later and he drew a picture on my phone. and i swear i saw him boooing if you guys know what i mean ;)

then at school he bugged me alittle about it then during the week on msn

i said '; lol well sorry for dressing normally, next time i won't dress how i normally dress';

him: kk :)

me: ';im sorry for be naturally good looking';

him: :)



so that's basically it, i'm sorry for the long novel but i wanted to try and get every detail

ohh and we have texted a few times and not more then that ohh and once i mentioned a guy

and hes like '; ohh whose he '; then right after hes like '; jokes nvm ';



please help me decode him



thannx :)



one last thing i forgot, in english we were reading a play and it was based in new york so i used an accent, me and my friend phil continued to talk like that the whole day and then french came along then my crush started talking like that and he said ';miuh's a pwerrty little gueril'; = mia's a pretty little girl. he said it twice because i was talking to phil but i hear him the first time. and im like '; was that a compliment'; and hes like ';idk if you want it to be'; and then im like ';ok, and im not that small';Long story will keep your seat warm (: please help?
The only thing I can suggest is that u just ask him if he likes u? (this dude is more complicated the a dictionary) and just start acting the same way he acts toward u so u know flip it and see how thing go from there...

No comments:

Post a Comment