Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Dense Unpredictable Crush?

I've had the same crush for almost a year now.

He's a big basketball jock, but has a big heart and is kind.

But, he tends to show off and act like an idiot around all his buddies.



I have recently been putting myself out there (talking more. I am a pretty quiet person) to all the kids I knew last year as aquaintances.

I am talking more and more to my crush, and I'm trying to get to know him better. We talk at least once a day (last year we talked maybe twice a week). He tends to personally direct questions at me, begin a conversation with me, and started using my name in sentences. (Last year he didn't do this, and he didn't start the conversations.) Last year I always to shy to talk to him because I liked him. But this year, I've told my mind to act as if he was just a guy that's in my class, but be kinder to him than anyone else. So, that's why I can talk to him more often.



He always make eye contact with me, and sometimes I could swear he looks at me from the other side of the classroom (or he stares off in to space, which he also does often).



Also, I notice more and more he's starting to move closer to me in classes (I tend to sit around empty desks..not my fault. That's how my assigned seats tend to lay). :P Maybe it's because some of his friends are somewhat close to me...but still. We have like 3 classes together and somehow he gets closer and closer.



I don't have the courage yet to give him compliments. I really like his beautiful blue eyes and his kind gentle smile. But, I feel so awkward telling him this. How do I compliment him without sounding so strange? He gave me an indirect compliment recently in our class, saying that I ';Was so smart, and I always know the answer to anything.'; (: He didn't sound sarcastic in any way, so..maybe he was just being nice?



Finally, I'd like to start conversations with him in the hallways (or even sit by him at lunch), but he is always with his other jockey buddies. I can't ever seem to find him away from those guys! haha :)



So How can I tell if he likes me? I think he had a crush on me last year for a little while(maybe I'm the dense one), but how do I know if those feelings are still there?? Also, I want to truly get to know him better before I actually tell him my feelings. I want him to feel comfortable around me.



Thanks for your help! (:

My Dense Unpredictable Crush?
I know how that is! You should be really proud of yourself for getting this far! I think you should give him compliments, but don't just walk up and be like, ';HEY, YOU'RE HOT.'; Just casually walk by, and say you like his shirt. Then the next day, compliment his personality. you can tell him he is great to talk to or something like that. Also, ask him about himself, and smile at him when he's talking to you, but not a goofy smile, a sincere one.



It sounds like he likes you. having a crush is so much fun, enjoy it!My Dense Unpredictable Crush?
why is your avatar a guy ? or are you gay
next time you talk with him just ask him for his number and if he says no,well you tried so its time to move on but i think he will give you his number.

No comments:

Post a Comment