Sunday, November 14, 2010

I want to talk to my crush>>>>>>>>>HELP?

hey ppl.....well i have a crush on a girl in our school and i got to know her on facebook during the vacations. We used to share a lot of stuff through messages and we were really close. As school started i see her very often and all we do is just smile at each other. im a SHY guy so i find it very difficult to start a conversation with her. we dont even chat or ,message in facebook now. for the past 2 days ive seen her everywhere i go to in school and yesterday i saw her standing right outside my class with her friends watching me...i really weanted to talk to her but i didnt have the confidence to do so and i am regretting. can someone please tell me how i can get her attention back and how can i start a conversation the next time i meet her? please help me i really need your help. thank you in advance.I want to talk to my crush%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;HELP?
im a girl, so i sorta think tht the guy should make the first move.

dont fret now, i have advice!!

first if i were u i would.... use a cute way to try and talk to her.

write a cute little note that reads ';i like you, do you like me? yes or no'; and give it to her in between classes or w.e. if she says no just say ';well we can be friends, right?';

you kno, good friendships lead to good relationships :)I want to talk to my crush%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;HELP?
Woow, if you really want to get somewhere with this you need to leave all fear behind and start flirting with her, talk to her about anything, ask her out idk, tell her her hair looks amazing or her eyes color is wow, ask how has she been wotever, you know? I have learned throughout time that wot you can do best is not deny wot you feel and let things flow naturally... Even if she does not correspond to your feelings at least everything will be clear for you and you just have had some fun and experience in girls.

Go!! and good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment