Sunday, November 14, 2010

Did my crush really mean what she said? Or did she want to say...?

I have posted this before and nobody has answered because its too long. And I find that sad because it could have been advice that puts me into a relationship. PLEASE answere it. I could really use your advice..



My crush is a Sophomore and im a Senior. She knows I like her because of a friend. She gave me her number when we were chatting on facebook. We have been texting each other for about 2 weeks now. When we were texting once she asked why I didn't just come up to her when i started liking her. I said because you were always with a friend and I didnt want to interupt and make an awkward moment. She replied that she wouldn't have cared and she thought it was cute. Through that whole time we had yet to meet in person. We arranged to meet yesterday before school. Sure enough I came to her like we arranged at the place and time. The spot was where she hangs out in the morning with all her friends so I knew she would not be alone.



When I went up to her yesterday morning this is what happened. Her face got very red. She kept asking her friends ';what?'; and ';shut up';. She was very nervous. I tried to get her to talk by asking questions or trying to start some conversation. All I got was small answer or sentence. When she talked she talked softly. She was very shy and shes NOT a shy person. When I talked to her she smiled and so did I. But when none of us were talking she avoided eye contact. After about 4 minutes I just said ';Ill leave you with your friends and ill talk to you later'; and I walked away.



She seemed embarassed/shy because she was with her friends although she said she would not care. It was more awkward for her than it was for me. Thats why I walked away. But I dont think she was embarassed and kept asking her friends ';what'; because im ugly, but because im attractive (not that im full of myself or anything). Maybe thats why she was so shy and nervous? I even cought one of her friends checking me out.



BTW I was not very nervous, twitchy, shaking or anything like that. I was as confident as I could be. Shes also single. She removed her relationship status on facebook and deleted the update that said so. I have had a suspision she likes me due to various reasons. Monday she told one of my friends in school to say hi to me for her. I told my friend to say hi back. He did and told me she smiled.



Yesterday afternoon I texted her apologizing if I embarrassed her. She said I didnt. We agreed to meet somewhere again away from her friends. I suggested a few places and the times and if they would work for her. She said another time would be better. I asked what worked best with her and she said ';i dont know yet';.



Today, I told my friend to say hi to her for me like she told him on Monday. He did and she said hi back and smiled. But he said her body language did not reflect the smile. Almost as if she was too busy or more focused on getting to class then appreciating my message. Or she just hates me now. How my friend said she reacted really hurt me.



1). When she said ';I dont know yet'; did she truly want to see me again and did not know what time would work for her? Or did she not have the heart to say ';no';?

2). Should I not talk/text her until she talks to me first or gives me a time? Or after a day or 2 should I text her if she found a time?

3). When my friend said hi to her for me, why do you think she reacted that way?

4). I want to talk/text her and figure out if she hates me or likes me. In case she likes me I want to ask her in a nice manner. Maybe say ';if you think im a creep and you want me to leave you alone just say so. Be honest';. If she hates me then I dont want to waste her and my time with this. I just want to know what I should say to figure that out.



What do you think? Thank you soo much for answering. It means alot to me. I didnt mean to make this a novel but I have never seen a girl so perfect for me and I really want to make this work out.Did my crush really mean what she said? Or did she want to say...?
It sounds like she might be shy, maybe not with her friends but with you. I used to be like that. You said she gave you her number, you should call her or text her. Texting might be better if shes shy. Or maybe you could write her a note and ask her how she feels about you.Did my crush really mean what she said? Or did she want to say...?
Bah, I hate it when this happens.. you think you've got someone than they suddenly change overnight, and all of a sudden you don't know where you are. Firstly, she can't possibley hate you. Secondly, keep trying with her but back off a bit. The question is would you risk any friendship with her to try and go out with her, if yes then you might want to try telling her you like her. It sounds like you really only want her as a gf not just a friend, so if she continues to be slightly distant, then i would move in for the kill. Good luck mate!
1. dang. that was frreakin longg lol just sayin.

okay. so maybe she reacted a little differently.

thats how girls are.

just text her but dont keep askin ';when ya wanna meet?';

that kinda gets old

now you can casually add it into the conversation.

remember casually.

and her laughing and saying what?? could have been because she had just mentioned you or something

and you walked up.

we girls do a lot of boy talkin.

and why do guys always assume a girl hates them if she acts different.

no it may be that she just wasnt sure

just keep texting her.

if she is very very short with you

she is probably upset

otherwise let that go.

she probably does wanna see you again,

she probably is nervous.



anything else just message me
I really don't know the answers to your questions. Shes the only one that can answer if she really wants to see you again or not. If I were you just txt/msg her and say ';when you have some free time msg me and we can hang out'; that way if she does like you she'll msg you back if she doesnt you know that she doesnt like you. Let the ball be in her court and see where she goes with things.

Hope I helped a little,

xoxo
Well, Have you ever tried being a writer. You should try that sometime

Now, girls can be really weired sometimes. I think this girl liked you before but now she doesn't. Her friends might have pointed something really bad about you to her. That's the only logic explanation I can think of.
okay that was longgg but its okay i understand you lol

i think she said that because she probably actually didnt know because if she didnt like you then she would've not even have talked to you from the very beginning and i also reallllyyy doubt she hates you because you didn't do anything wrong and if you did embarrass her it wasn't in a bad way or anything she probably got red because she really liked you and she just didn't know what to say because some people get really nervous lol

%26amp;%26amp; im thinking she was busy and didn't mean to hurt ur feelings or your friend interpretted it in the wrong way.

hope this helpss!

and that everything works out!! :)
Welllllllllllll, I am NOT a shy person just liek her, but when it comes to meeting someone for the first timewhen we've already ben tsalking, it's a little nerve racking. i think she lieks you and idk what kind of perosn she is btu maybe you need to let her space. Her friends are prolly saying that stuff bcz they know she likes yu and so on.

My assumption:

1) She is worried she will make a fool out of herself again, that is why she said that.

2) Text her a few days aftert this all happened and sayyou wanna meet her somewhere and once again, say sorry if you embarrised her, if she says ';i don;t know'; or osmethign liek that, be like, it';s okay if you dont' like me.

3) She likesyou DUH! And prolly thinks ur cute. I mean, seriously, duh?

4) yeah t\hat sounds fine.



Well be sweet to her and idk you but you better nto break her heart lmfao:]
she probably didnt mean what she said she could have been cought up in school work and she probably likes another guy the best advice i can give you is to ask the girl out in person and talk to her again after 2 days
aww this is so sweet!! right now answering ur questions in my opinion:

1. you described that when u first met, she was around her friends and it seemed that she was really uncomfortable by it. girls, no matter what type, always gossip with their friends. after this first encounter with her, it could be that her friends were trying to talk her out of entering a relationship with u, or emphasizing any bad things that they may have noticed about u (im not saying ur bad its just that girls, especially jealous girls, tend to do that). what is unfortuante is that girls listen to their friends A LOT, so it could be that ur crush is allowing wat her friends tell her to mislead her. the best thing to do about this is to talk to her, she is probably confused. make sure she knows the real u, and not wat her friends have come up with.

2. in case wat i described above is happening, then try not to delay for too long to text her. but, u make the first move, dont wait for her, in case wat i described above is the case.

3. again, it could be her friends, it could be that she is confused, confused by herself even since she was the one to tell u that she wudnt have a problem with u coming up to her around her friends. and when she reacted so uncomfortably to that situation, may have confused her even more. u need to talk to her.

4. hon, if u want to know, then dont beat around the bush and ASK! in ur own way of course, that makes both u and her comfortable. (obviously not around her friends lol )



hope this helped! =]
  • how can i call by telphone from my pc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment