Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do you starty a convo with your crush?

I'm a very shy person and when im around him, my heart pounds and it feels like i cant breathe or talk, and it annoys me. I try to talk to him but i panic and cant think of anything to say to him...what do i do???How do i start a conversation? :[[ please helpHow do you starty a convo with your crush?
Oh man, I have the same problem, but it's gotten better because I've forced myself to practice making small talk with random people. The easiest way is to comment on something that's happening at the moment. Like if you're in a class together, make a casual comment about the assignment or the teacher. Or if he's reading something, ask how he likes the book. Or you know, ';nice weather we're having, huh?'; All you need to do is open the door so that he knows you're interested in talking, and then he can help get a conversation rolling. Good luck:-)How do you starty a convo with your crush?
just start it the same as you would wth anyone else or else youll look nervous...say hey wats up



answer mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100214171356AAQe4jf
well, you could try my defense mechanism and just act cute XD try lol-cat speak, if you know what that is, hehe, I do for my boyfriend when I get shy.

lol, if its just speaking, you could text him until you get comfortable. My boyfriend is SOOO shy, and so am I, I don't think we'd be together right now if we hadn't just messaged on Facebook about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment