Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do i start a conversation with my crush?

well, he's a few lockers away from me, and i'm planning on getting my good friend to push me on purpose so i can drop my books, hopefully he picks it up. if he doesn't my plan will just backfire into my face, lol. if he does pic it up i'll say thanks. and then what do i say? i want to start a conversation with him but we're not really close or anything. my friend introduced us a few days ago but that's it. any suggestions? best answer will def get 5 stars!



anndd thanks amanda for the dropping your book idea! %26lt;3How do i start a conversation with my crush?
Ok...us guys are not as patient as we may seem. I recommend you start -at least- talking with him regardless of the book idea. When you do, do the idea though ( I see this happen all the time and it cracks me up XD ) start simple like hey/hello etc. If you don't know each other at all, introduce yourself. If you do know each other somewhat, then you can follow up with a comment about your dumb friend (always works =) ) then lead up to if he's doing anything and such and ask him if he wants to hang out (doesn't have to be a -date- ). Just hang out. Depending on how much you know the kid, you might want to hold or just go with, asking him to hang out. Don't rush but don't wait too long.How do i start a conversation with my crush?
take about one of the classes u drop the book to...
  • no head control
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment