Saturday, November 13, 2010

How to talk to your crush without making it akward?

How do you start a conversation with a guy you like alot that likes you back without making it akwardHow to talk to your crush without making it akward?
sounds wierd but i just have to channel

my mind in thinking ';hes just a friend and

hes ugly'; and that usually helps me bcuz

when there ugly friends you usually are more

comfortable around them and thats what the

guy would like is for you to be comfortableHow to talk to your crush without making it akward?
I am sorry but 98% of guys are shallow. If you dont look decent i.e ( bushy eyebrows,fatty,have wierd habits, dumb.) Then your chance is slim. I am fine with just a Random Hi lolz. (I am a Guy) and from there on talk about things he does, Like I do mma (Mixed Martial Arts) and I love when people talk about it with me.
Yeah like a ';Hi'; will help. If a guy isn't a jerkus (Yes Jerkus) He would say hi too and just start a conversation from there

No comments:

Post a Comment