Saturday, November 13, 2010

What is a line that never fails when you want to get acquainted or start a conversation with your crush?

I have had this infatuation with my friend's sister for over a year. I am not shy or bad looking. I mean, I just gotten out of a relationship with a school dancer. So, yeah. However, i really want to go out with this crush, this year. I have never tried anything with her because: a) her brother did not allowed it b) the only time i talked to her was when i had a semester of technical drawing borrowing a pencil. i was new then. However, now, i have no classes with her because i will be a senior and she will be a junior. classes are different. How can i meet with her? What should i say to her when i see her alone as in when the opportunity comes up? plz 10 points!What is a line that never fails when you want to get acquainted or start a conversation with your crush?
invite her to a party. challenge her to beer pong. tell her your going to a wedding and you dont want people to think your gay so u need her to pretend to be your giflriend for a night. or say your aunt is in town and you want to impress your aunt so u want her to act as ur gilfriend so u can introduce her to the aunt.

this will create exciting feelings in her and she will like thinking as u as her boyfriend even if its fake. this could turn into a real relationship this way, plus no one has ever said this to her chances are so u will be looked at as ';special'; in her eyes, and hence ';desirable';, especially if u are not bad looking!

Make sure she is single, go on myspace, send her a facebook message, text her a poem that ryhmes about her thats funny.

i mean there;s tons of ways to get her to notice u effectively.

email me at studq1@yahoo.com if u wanna talk to me one on one. one thing i know is how to ask a girl out. let me know, keep me updated.What is a line that never fails when you want to get acquainted or start a conversation with your crush?
When you see her alone, be respectful (of course) and talk to her about whatever comes up. Ask her out. Ask her for her phone # so you can call her and talk one on one and make plans to hang out. If she likes you she will agree. Only one way to find out!
';Hi. How are you? My name is ___________';

Usually works for me.
Depends on how crazy you can get... I mean if you're like me, who is a known ';Romeo'; that pretty much gets whatever girl he wants (though the only girl I want lives in New York and it makes me think differently now), then you can pretty much do anything phasing but not too crazy but not too ';not-charming';... Haha, the thing I'd do since I'd be older is ask for her number of course... But do it with A LOT of confidence... Confidence is seriously the #1 thing girls dig... Unless you're ';cute enough when you look stupid';... But once you get her number... Do this playfully but with no hesitation, but take her hand firmly but not too much and kiss it lightly... Its very uncommon for guys to do, so it'll definately make you stand out... Then afterwards say something clever... Like, ';I'm looking forward to calling you'; or ';Have a nice day cutie';... Or both... Haha good luck bro...

No comments:

Post a Comment