Saturday, November 13, 2010

How to start a phone conversation with your crush?

I'm not much of a phone person, so how do I get open, I know if I just say hi whats up, it'll come off cheezey. how do you open up, and if you know, could you tell me some good questions?How to start a phone conversation with your crush?
Start off with.. hey, how's it going. I just thought I would give you a call to see what you were up to.... the first few calls should be short but to the point. Just simple conversation that you could have with an old guy on the street. Ask her how her day was. Every question will lead to another question if you pay close enough attention to the answers. I learned that in college and it is really true.How to start a phone conversation with your crush?
say, ';Hello';
talk to that crush like a normal person be sympatic you don't have to panic.
Start by dialing her phone number and asking if you can speak to her.
hmmm how bout this

';hi, its me, ( you name here ). remember.....';
act like shes your friend.........
say hi how u doin how eas ur day would u like to go out with me tommorrow.
make her laugh... tell jokes.. just intend to be funny...she'll like it...thats the trick to bed
lists of questions

how are u?

hows ur day so far?

any plans later on?

hows school?

hows the (sports team) coming along?

whats ur favorite flaver of icecream?

if she answers tell her utd like to take her out for some

if shes mentioned any problems in her life ask her if everythings getting better

tell her a funny story

laughter breaks the nervousness.

:) good luck
Personally, I would go a route like this:



';Hey, a couple friends and I were thinking about going to ________ (fill in the blank) and I was wondering if you would like to join us.';



Go straight to the point, she may actually appreciate the straight-forward attitude. Women (in general) do love confidence in a man. Good luck my man.
hi is a good place to start

try to ask questions about them

remembering to tell something of your self in between the conversation

but don't over do it

and don't ask to many questions about the person

you need to leave some for a latter time

that way you'll want to keep coming back over and over again

ask open ended questions

No comments:

Post a Comment