Sunday, November 14, 2010

Had a crush for a long time on this guy at my local mall n he felt the same way but now he wants to walk away?

Well, there is this guy that I've had this terrible crush on for a long time now. Every time I would go into his store I would look at him and he would look back at me but he made me so nervous I could never get up the nerve to tell him how I felt. Well, last Friday I went into the store and we hadn't seen each other in awhile and we started talking...the conversation went pretty well so I FINALLY got up the nerve and asked him if he would like to hang out sometime? As friends or whatever... He said yes...and that he was up for anything...I was thrilled. Well, late that day he texted me and asked him what made me ask him for his number? Well, I was too afraid to tell him that I've been crazy about him all this time, so I said because I think your really nice, why do you ask?



His reply:Its so weird cuz I swear from the first time I saw u come into my store I have been so attracted to u i don't know if its the way you look at me or the way i look at u. LOL I'm sorry all this time I've always fantasized about you talking 2 me



I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy! I couldn't believe he had felt the same way about me all this time.



But then he says ';It just sux cause I'm not with anyone but just started talking to my friend like two weeks ago MY reply: Do you want to not talk because of this friend? His next reply: I mean I really like this girl but always fantisized about you! OMG this is so strange';.



The next day he said...'; I just feel bad cuz I really like my friend...its just bad timing and that he's known her for four years and been talking to her for two weeks and its best to choose her';...He just wants to walk away from what we've both been feeling for each other all this time.



I'm so sad. I can't believe he can do this after the way we both felt. Do you think he will realize the special connection we had and change his mind and give us a chance or just forget me for good? I'm so bummed. Thanks for your help!!! XOXOHad a crush for a long time on this guy at my local mall n he felt the same way but now he wants to walk away?
How would you feel if you were the other girl? She did connect with him first, so it's the right thing to do to give her a shot.



Don't give up on him, though. She might not be the one for him and he'll want to give you a shot, too, if you're still available. The choice will be yours. Be patient, but don't put your life on hold for him.Had a crush for a long time on this guy at my local mall n he felt the same way but now he wants to walk away?
He's just trying to be faithful to the other girl...which is just the quality you want in him! Stay friendly with him, but no pressure. As soon as he realizes you're still there for him, he'll come around.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment