Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do you exactly begin a conversation with your crush?

I like this guy and he found out a few weeks ago.I'm super shy and he didn't even know me. I thought he would start talking to me since he found out, but he didn't. He would sometimes glance at me and look my way sometimes but that's it.

What could i do to begin talking to him?

How exactly can i talk to him when i only have my lunch hour with him?

Please help. i want to know if he likes me?!

Does he?!How do you exactly begin a conversation with your crush?
be frank...dont get scared,just go up to him and speak to him as u would normally spk to someone...since he knows abt it i dont think he will mind if u come up to spk to hi...come onn now someone hasto take the first step...let it be yourself....just relax...How do you exactly begin a conversation with your crush?
it means that u and ur guy aren't of same class, so, u first find out if he comes to any social networking sites like facebook, etc. if he does, then send him a friend request. then, over the net, once he accepts ur request, to start chatting with him, ask a question related to studies, like some maths formula etc. then, thats your chance,

NOTE :-

don't be superfast in telling your emotions over the net, be a good friend with him, JUST A FRIEND FIRST, then, when he is frank with u, u can start conversation with him in school too.
hmm. so... to start a conversation with him u need to find some excuse. if u r studying then ask for some notebook or book. if u are working then ask for some help.

ex - go up 2 him. say ';hi';. (note his reaction on this word nd how he replies). then ask him for some favour. tell him that my little sis or my little bro wants some guidence and ask him a ques about his education or something else. now that u'll have 2 deceide.

start saying ';hi'; 2 him from next day and i m sure if he likes u 2 he will definately start a conversation d very next day.

All The Best.
though i was also in d similar situation but hav realised dat if d guy is not approaching v hav 2 approach him.....

so go n ask him dat ,';hav u seen my friend ';or ';do u know where dat teacher is???';

it'll help u.

ALL D BEST
he does not like you yet...but i think u should ask him for friendship first..and dont act liek a despo in front of him

No comments:

Post a Comment