Saturday, November 13, 2010

If You Start A Conversation With Your Crush That You Have Never Talked To Is It Creepy?

I like this girl but I have not yet talked to her so is it okay if just one day randomly I come up to her and me like hey hows it going or is that gonna be creepy to her cause like I know women will start conversations they have experience but this girl is only in grade 10 and so I think she might make it awkward because she has no experience and she will be like whats this creep doing cause thats how it goes in high schoolIf You Start A Conversation With Your Crush That You Have Never Talked To Is It Creepy?
it's not creepy.... how do you think you'll ever get to know her if you don't talk to her?



btw you said she was in grade 10 but what is your grade?If You Start A Conversation With Your Crush That You Have Never Talked To Is It Creepy?
nah is not
You have to start somewhere. It's not really creepy, and if she thinks it is then it was worth trying rather than just wondering about it and never talking to her.
just try... theirs no harm in trying... and besides no guts no glory ryt?

No comments:

Post a Comment