Sunday, November 14, 2010

What should I do?? Shy Guy CRUSH problem plz help!!!!?

Well my crush is not an introvert. He's kinda outgoing with his friends and others but he is someone cool, I mean someone who doesn't really talk much but of course he still chit chat and joke with his close friends. He only get a bit nervous around me but not that nervous. And we also rarely talk...

So here's the thing. A few months ago I've caught him looking at me so many times and his friends are making a joke about him and me too. That just assured me that he likes me. Then like 1/2 months ago I've started to like him until now. The thing is all we've ever done was staring at each other for a few seconds before either of us looked away. We also kinda smile at each other for a couple of times. He and I even got the same part in the upcoming Christmas drama so we get the chance to talk to each other a couple of times. But I kinda ignore him nowadays as I wanted to try to forget him but it's so hard cause he seems to want to start the conversation, but silly it seems he only do that in the rehearsals for drama which I have everyday. And we ever touched each other hands once, so we were looking at this laptop and he placed his hand near mine and he got closer and closer and yeah. And when I was out for awhile during the rehearsal he was looking for me, asking my friends and all stuff.

The thing that totally puzzles me right now is I've started to try to make a move like I ever texted him once asking about homework(he's good in lessons. A nerd who pays attention to the teacher but, he's also good in sports he loves to play basketball) but he didn't reply.



That totally upset me and I don't know why until now. And I don't have the nerves to ask him about that in school, btw we're one class so I'm with him all the time. Then 2 days ago I chatted with him I started first and we joked a bit but then he started to give one word reply only and i got really nervous and I signed out suddenly.

So since yesterday I've started to think of getting over him cause he and i are not going anywhere and today something happened that kinda shocked me. So my pen fell under his chair and I asked for his help to pick it up for me but he just kicked it instead and continued to talk with his friends. How rude! And that thing just kinda make me think that he's not into me...

What should I do guys? Should I forget him and move on cause he's such a shy guy and ungentle or stick with him?

P.S. so in 19 dec there'll be this camp. The teacher was asking who will be joining the camp and I raised up my hand. At first he didn't raise up his but then he looked at me(I caught that at the corner of my eyes) and when he saw that I'm coming he also raised up his hand.



I'm so confused right now! Should I forget him or stick with him? I've started to think for moving on since nothing really happen between me and him. He doesn't really make a significant move,you see. Please give me advices..... Thanks a lot and sorry for taking your time. Thx for helping...

What should I do?? Shy Guy CRUSH problem plz help!!!!?
ha ha Im kinda that type of guy. I would say don't ignore him or he'll start to think like your thinking right now. Be the first one to say hi and don't be shy yourself talk to him. If he likes you he'll be interested in talking. Try to ask questions about him or state somethings you notices he does that catches your attention, it will help him feel more comfortable and he might open up more. What should I do?? Shy Guy CRUSH problem plz help!!!!?
hmmm i have a similar problem.

I decided to stick with him, but only because I looked into the eyes of pretty much every other guy in school.... and I saw nothing. But when I looked him in the eyes, it was, like, WOAH.

I get such a shock, when I look in his eyes, that I still have not decided what color they are. I thought they were brown, like mine, but one night I was hanging out with him and his friends, and his eyes were light grey. It might have been a trick of the light.



So... just decide if there are any other fish in the sea, or not.
Girl honestly I can tell you from espereience I've been there myself. And to answer how you feel well, it does seem that this guy likes you alot honestly girls its the truth, but think about it, its possible that the only time he like stays away from you is when hes with his friends right? Well most of the time thats how it is, i have a boyfriend myself and when hes around his friends he likes to act tough in front of them but when hes just with me hes very sweet, so don't take it the wrong way he does like you, its just his mind is on how other people will react to you two together, so you do need to just go up to him and talk to him, tell him that we like each opther only our feelings about each other matter, not how others think you guys are together, if you two really like each other, then you'll end up together, trust me I know what I'm talking about, been through high school and have done it all. So I wish you the best and hope I helped!!
  • daily diet for rabbit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment