Saturday, November 13, 2010

Would smiling at your crush really make things better?

OK PLEASE LISTEN: I definitely know he really likes me and I really like him. He's just so shy and nervous. we've talked before but its never everyday...we would have fun conversations..but we don't have a lot of conversations at all. He mostly spends his time hopelessly staring at me for the whole class period. I wonder if he knows I like him...he hasn't made a move and I'm not expecting one sooner or later because I know how shy he is. BUT THERE IS STILL HOPE. i want him to know that I like him too by not actually TELLING HIM. then hopefully he would be more open with me and won't be afraid to ask me out or make a move. I think it's love, but I don't know yet because i have to experience it to find out...PLEASE don't say then your should start talking to him and/or try to become his best friend..i already know that and im trying my best. so do you think smiling back at him when he is staring at me in class is a good way to show my affection to him and let him know that its okay? what else techniques are there?

(oh yeah, and he likes me so much that he is intimidated by me and would tease me sometimes and playfully talk with me...and its all at random times..its like you can never predict him...one day he's making a small effort to talk to me and the next all he is doing is staring into my eyes more that half the time in class) and please, I really don't wanna flirt...Would smiling at your crush really make things better?
I would say smile yes, this shows you are interested and also girls look really cute when they smile lol. But don't overlook the possibility of you asking him out. My current gf asked me out and we have been together for 3 years now. It actually made me feel really good.Would smiling at your crush really make things better?
How old are you?



Seriously, just tell him you like him already. He's not some timid butterfly, he's a guy.
stare back into his eyes, smile, but really you should just ask him out. I was to shy to ask my first girlfriend out, and if she had never asked me i doubt i would of gathered the courage to ask her.
smile a bit back, bit your lower lip a bit while staring back...guys like that!

if you think it over and you wanna be with him then try to speak more with him after school....or text him on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment