Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do i go about telling my dad this?

well i told my mom and my friend who the girl i liked was. i am 12, so is she. how do i tell my dad? He's a pain in the butt about this always drilling me to get out of me who i like i wanted to make sure she was nice before i said anything and now i am pretty sure that she is and i told my mom in a 7 page text message and my friend in a simple 5 character text. Told my best friend first then my mom then now i am going to tell my dad but i do not know how to tell him and i do not know how to start the conversation with him. It is really REALLY hard to tell him because he is always teasing me about RUMORS about girls i do not even like to the point its mean.... it doesn't bother me but i simply do not know how to tell him and i am sick of lying to him because every time he asks the conversation goes like this



DAD:''SO, ANY GIRLS YOU LIKE?'' (OR ''BOY YOU CHECKING OUT ANY GIRLS YET?'')



ME: ''NO!!... PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER ME ABOUT THIS!''



that's that ha ha. i have no dang idea how to tell him. the teasing doesn't bother me but i have no dang idea how to tell him i do not want it to sound unserious. i know that once i tell him a name i have approximately .5 seconds to not be bugged about it. He is a good dad and i trust him i just do not know how exactly i am going to tell him. im in sixth grade. also any stories about when you told your parents who you liked or told your crush that you liked them?? How did that go? i am too worried to even talk with the girl cause i look like a fool cause of my speech issues with ''r'' and also where is your tongue supposed to be when you make a ''r'' sound? Could it be my teeth because they are so crooked that makes my r sound messed up? thanks everyone i know i mixed a bunch of topics into this one but i am going to put this under family. Thanks!How do i go about telling my dad this?
YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU WORRY ALLOT. RELAX CALM DOWN, TALK TO YOU MOM TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL AND TELL HER YOU WANT TO TELL YOUR DAD AND TELL HER WHAT WORRIES YOU IF YOU TELL YOUR DAY. MAYBE SHE COULD GIVE YOU A HINT ON HOW TO START AND SHE MIGHT GIVE YOUR DAD HEADS UP ABOUT IT AND TELL HIM TO BE SERIOUS AND SUPPORTIVE ABOUT IT. NOW WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND DON'T BE SHY OR NERVES AND ITS CUTE TO A GIRL WHEN A BOY DOSE THAT. BUT SE IS NOT GONNA BE YOUR LAST ONE YOU WILL HAVE MORE GIRLS ONCE YOU GET TO MIDDLE SCHOOL TRUST ME SO DON'T GET TO ATTACH. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment